About • Participate • Study • Contact
Relevant study documents and maps will be developed throughout the planning process and posted for public review. Please check back regularly for newly posted items.
Final Report /Infrastructure Investment and Economic Development Plan
The final report is a compilation of the study methodology, associated supporting write-ups, and the final product, the Infrastructure Investment and Economic Development Plan. The final report and associated appendices are posted below for public review.
- Study Report & Infrastructure Investment and Economic Development Plan
- Appendix A – Baseline Assessment
- Appendix B – SWOT Analysis
- Appendix C – Public Engagement
- Appendix D – Eco-Industrial Network of Partners
- Appendix E – Inventory of Roadway Geometrics
The Infrastructure Investment and Economic Development Plan not only serves as an area-specific infrastructure investment and economic development policy guide for the CID and DeKalb County, but it will also demonstrate to interested investors and businesses the public and private commitment to the future success of the area.
Related Documents & Maps
- CID Map
- Land Use, Design and Transportation Maps